You are in a senior leadership position in your law firm or law department.
The financial and professional stakes are high.
Colleagues, clients, and staff expect much of you.
How can you provide the leadership needed for success in an increasingly competitive and challenging business climate?
Walker Clark leadership counseling is an intensive one-to-one engagement intended for lawyers who already have significant leadership responsibilities in their law firms or law departments. Although any lawyer can benefit from this service, it is an especially strong investment for managing partners, law firm CEOs, practice group heads, corporate general counsels, or other lawyers with significant management responsibilities in their law firms, companies, or government agencies.
You will work with Lisa M. Walker Johnson, a counseling psychologist with more than 20 years experience helping lawyers to improve their leadership skills and strategies in law firms, as well as in corporate and government law departments.
Each leadership counseling program is designed to meet your specific needs, professional aspirations, current responsibilities, and business objectives. During a typical engagement, you will :
- improve your self-awareness and understanding of strengths and weaknesses that affect the effectiveness of your leadership behaviors
- identify specific opportunities to improve your leadership skills
- set and achieve goals that produce better measurable results for you and your organization
Leadership counseling engagements last four to six months and include three multi-day counseling sessions, as well as telephone and e-mail consultation. Walker Clark offers leadership counseling programs for a fixed fee plus expenses.
what clients say about Walker Clark leadership counseling:
- Leadership counseling helps me to 'self coach' for a more balanced life.
- The feedback helps me plan ahead and anticipate obstacles.
- I'm better able to maintain the big picture even when I'm distracted.
- I feel less anxious and more focused on necessary action.
- Becoming aware of my behaviors as I'm doing them helps me to adjust to people and situations.It involves developing solutions, not just looking inward.
- Setting leadership goals helps me to achieve results.
Is leadership counseling right for you?
Contact us for a confidential, no-cost / no-obligation discussion about whether Walker Clark leadership counseling is right for the leaders of your organization.