We welcome inquiries and requests for comment from working journalists.
Walker Clark® is a multidisciplinary management consulting and leadership development firm that works exclusively with the legal profession worldwide. We were formed in 2002 by Lisa M. Walker Johnson, who is a counseling pscyhologist specializing in lawyers and the legal profession, and Norman Clark, who is a lawyer with more than 25 years experience in management of operations and client service delivery in law firms and corporate and government legal departments. Our team includes experts in international business strategy, economics, marketing of professional services, quality assurance, and internal law firm operations and financial management.
Our main office is in Florida, in the United States, and we have team members based in the Americas and Europe. We have served clients in more than 65 countries.
We work with law firms and law departments of all sizes, specialties, and locations; but we have developed a unique expertise in advising the legal profession in emerging and recently-emerged economies.
Our point of contact for press inquiries is:
Norman K. Clark
Walker Clark LLC
+1.305.432.9860 (extension 100)
toll-free (Canada and U.S.) +1.866.996.9977
We like to talk to journalists about almost anything, but you will probably find that we are most knowledgeable on these issues:
- associate recruiting, retention, and professional development
- compensation and remuneration plans
- competition for clients
- corporate law departments
- cross-border and international practice management
- diversity in law firms
- emerging economies and legal markets
- globalization of the legal profession
- international client relations strategies and skills
- international networks or strategic alliances of law firms
- law firm client relations
- law firm fee structures and alternative billing
- law firm leadership
- law firm networks
- law firm mergers
- law firm profitability
- law firm strategy and strategic planning
- marketing and business development
- multi-disciplinary practice and partnerships
- partner performance issues
- psychology and legal management issues
- recent developments in international legal practice
- team building and group development in law firms
- understanding cultural differences
Looking for a speaker?