Keeping your law firm responsive to client needs and profitable is a challenge even in good times.
In times of a crisis, it is even more difficult.
With Walker Clark's Crisis Management CompanionTM service, we will join your crisis-management team and work alongside you as you navigate through the rough seas of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This service is available to any law firm, anywhere in the world. We will remotely deliver customized, highly-responsive service and support for a fixed monthly fee.This will not be the one-time generic webinar that some consultants are offering. Nor will we be distant voices that are only occasionally at the end of a conference call or e-mail. Instead we will be there for you whenever and however you need us -- all for one fixed monthly fee.
We will be by your side through crisis planning, management, and recovery. Depending on your firm's objectives, issues, and priorities, we will:
- Assign a senior, experienced Walker Clark consultant to serve as our single point of contact for everyone on your management team.
- Design a customized service plan to address the specific objectives, needs, and issues of your firm's priorities from now until the end of the crisis.
- Review your current epidemic crisis management plan and suggest specific improvements to increase the probability of your desired outcomes.
- If you don't have a formal crisis management plan for epidemics, help you to develop a plan that you can launch immediately with your existing resources, as well as the ones that you are likely to have as the effects of the pandemic develop.
- Introduce concepts, tools, and methods to help you continue to plan your response to the current crisis, as well as to start planning or the next one.
- Help you to develop a practical system of simple diagnostic measurements to monitor your progress and spot issues before they can degenerate into a crisis.
- Help you and your people master the tools and techniques to manage the worry, stress, and frustrations that are a natural part of a crisis.
- Conduct one-hour progress and planning teleconferences with your management team at least every three weeks.
- Be "on call" by e-mail, telephone, and teleconference to respond to questions, challenges, and issues as you move forward.
We offer two subscription options for the Walker Clark Crisis CompanionTM:
- US$ 850 per month for three months, billed in advance (total $2,550); or
- US$ 950 per month, with a commitment of three months, billed in advance monthly (total $ 2,850).
Our fees include all expenses (except travel, which will not be necessary).
These are not "teaser" fees. At the conclusion of the three-month subscription, you may extend your subscription month-by-month or quarter-by-quarter at the same rates. As a Walker Clark client, your firm will also be eligible for substantial discounts on our other management consulting services, to help you continue to achieve your goals once you emerge from the storm.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious threat to the continued success -- and in some cases the survival -- of law firms of all sizes and all practice specialties, everywhere in the world. Nobody is "immune," but you don't have to face these challenges alone.